I believe that YouTube is a killer tool for education as well as entertainment. YouTube is a great resource for business school students (which I still consider myself) and those who are already working in the business world.
The blog at Online Colleges has complied a list of 100 business videos These videos will teach you all you need to know to stay current in the latest trends in marketing, management, business education, and more.
Literally watching these will teach you more than 95% of the people you do business with, for and AGAINST.
Remember: education is always an edge in business, as long as you understand that the education NEVER stops!
Here are 14 videos on Marketing
Get some of the basics on marketing with these videos that will help you understand how best to market your company.
- Business Education – You are your brand. This video puts marketing terms into context with its analogy of a guy trying to pick up a woman.
- The Simple Truth of Service. Learn about building customer loyalty with this video.
- Marketing Strategy – The Product Lifecycle. Understand the product lifecycle and why some have longer lifecycles than others.
- Customer Relationship Management and Direct Marketing (CRM). Patrick Dixon explains Customer Relationship Management through real-life examples.
- Market Analysis – Market Segmentation. Explore what market segmentation is and why it’s important to make a distinction in marketing.
- Fundamental Marketing Terms & Concepts (part 1). Learn the basic marketing terms with this video.
- short-history-of-marketing. This video shows the progression of marketing through the years, illustrates how consumers now feel overwhelmed and isolated, and challenges viewers re-engage the consumer.
- Positioning: How to Stand Out in a Cluttered Market. Find out about the importance of business being known for one great thing.
- 4 Secrets to an Effective Strategic Marketing Plan. Watch this video to learn how to promote your company through strategic marketing.
- Speech by Professor Bernd Schmitt. This professor from Columbia Business School lectures on the CEM Platform and gives an example of how it works.
- Michael Port – small business marketing coach -. Port relates stories to help you understand how to talk about your business.
- Seth Godin: Sliced bread and other marketing delights. Find out about spreading ideas and why some ideas work better for getting consumer attention than others.
- 51 Cool Marketing Advertising Ideas.This video montage highlights 51 eye-catching marketing campaigns.
Get the full list of 100 videos HERE