John Lawson – “ColderICE”
Every day, thousands of small businesses and entrepreneurs miss out on millions of dollars in revenue simply because they don’t know how to utilize the Internet for marketing and selling. John Lawson does NOT bring the same old ABC stuff, John outlines actual practices for Social Media Marketing that will yield bottom line results and amp up your business.
John is a very dynamic and entertaining speaker. His presentations are packed with usable, actionable information and his delivery is simply unforgettable. When the response sheets come in, you can bet John will lead the pack for satisfaction scores. Make the event memorable because John is simply unforgettable on stage.
Full Bio: http://goo.gl/uUsF
Head shots: http://goo.gl/qcsG
Recent Presentation Titles
The Five Fingers of Death: Ecommerce Ninja Secrets to Social Sales Success
Description: When it comes to obtaining the competitive advantage in the online spectrum of social media, no e-commerce business can afford to look past the Five Fingers of Death – the techniques are effective no matter the size of the competitor, large or small.
So what exactly are the Five Fingers of Death and how can this concept be applied to your business? In this session John will take an in depth look into how the following “5 fingers” can be used to literally squeeze your competition “death”:
- The “new” Sales Funnel
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- UGC (User Generated Content)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Brand Awareness
The Future of eCommerce in a Socialized and Mobilized World
Description: Every day, thousands of small businesses and entrepreneurs miss out on millions of dollars in revenue simply because they don’t know how to utilize the Internet for marketing and selling. This is NOT the same old ABC stuff, these are actual practices for Social Media Marketing that will yield bottom line results and amp up your business.
Topics covered include:
- Measuring ROI for Social Media
- Converting followers/fans into Paying Customers
- Getting your target audience to engage and participate
- Finding time to manage a social program
- Best Tools to Automate Social Marketing efforts
A Few Other titles we have:
- Cloud Computing for Small Businesses (Google Apps vs Microsoft Office)
- Turning Web Traffic Into Cash
- Social Media “Sucks”: Unless You Know These Best Practices
- Show, Tell, Grow, Sell: Using Social Media for Business Marketing
President/CEO: 3rd Power, Inc.
Managing Editor: ColderICE.com
Named America’s Best Home Business by MSN
Featured in American Express TV Commercial
John’s Amex OpenForum Featured Business Profile
eBay Certified Trainer
Social Media PowerSeller