Small Biz Trends Radio just published its annual list of the top 100 Small Biz Podcasts for 2011. Every year they compile a list of informative podcasts and this years selection have several that I subscribe too.
As a small business owner we all need some extra education and short cuts to business success. What better way to spend your time in a car or on a plane that to listen to an industry podcast for tools and tips. I have narrowed the 100 down to my personal top 10. You can of course get the FULL 100 podcast list from Small Biz Trends here… http://www.smbtrendwire.com/2011/03/02/100-best-small-business-podcasts-2011/
My Top 10 Podcasts for Ecommerce Entrepreneurs
1) The Clark Howard Show – With Clark Howard. Save more, spend less and avoid rip-offs.
2) NPR: Planet Money Podcast – Everything you need to know or want to learn about money and finance.
4) Practical eCommerce — This podcast is for those attempting to grow their businesses online and provides practical tips, tools and resources including help with ecommerce software and more.
5) Small Business Trends Radio — Our very own show with Anita Campbell, featuring interviews with today’s professionals on a wide variety of business topics.
6) Freakonomics Radio – By Stephen J. Dubner. Explore “the hidden side of everything.”
7) HBR IdeaCast – By Harvard Business Review. A weekly audio podcast, gathering analysis and advice of the leading minds in management.
8) Duct Tape Marketing — By John Jantsch. John provides interviews with influential marketing professionals and those who demonstrate advanced marketing tactics.
9) Scobleizer – By Robert Scoble. A podcast by a self-proclaimed geek who grew up in Silicon Valley and interviews technology innovators and executives.
10) The Bottom Line – With Evan Davis. This podcast gives insight into business from those leaders at the top.